The world’s increasing globalization requires more interaction among people from diverse backgrounds. People no longer live and work in an insular environment; they are now part of a worldwide economy competing within a global framework. All organizations need to become more diversified to continue to thrive.
At EC-Council, we challenge leaders to solve the problem of bias to co-create a more inclusive culture.
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is also pivotal to EC-Council’s internal organizational culture and success. EC-Council strives to celebrate differences and aims to be recognized as a leader in D&I by ensuring that its environments are ready, respectful, and safe for everyone, everywhere, every time. This policy applies to all activities in which EC-Council is engaged, and includes all stakeholders including learners, employees, visitors, and third parties. All employees and participants will be made aware of the policy and the resources that support its implementation.
As a leading international training and service provider, EC-Council operates in a wide range of sectors around the world, and we pride ourselves on our reputation for acting fairly and ethically wherever we do business. Our reputation is built on our values, and the values of our employees and our collective commitment to acting with integrity throughout our organization.
Benefits of taking EC-Council
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) & National Security Agency (NSA)
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- NCSC Certified Training
- CREST Equivalency
- National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF)
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Malaysian Military Cyber Security Warfare Department (KOMLEK)
- Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)