Certified Cloud Security Engineer Overview
EC-Council’s Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE) course is curated by cloud security professionals in association with renowned subject matter experts to deliver a mix of vendor-neutral and vendor-specific cloud security concepts. The vendor-neutral concepts focus on cloud security practices, technologies, frameworks, and principles. In contrast, the vendor-specific materials deliver the practical skills that are needed to configure specific platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This offers candidates a well-balanced mix of theoretical and practical skills. In addition, advanced topics also cover modules on securing the cloud infrastructure by implementing regulations and standards to maintain security. EC-Council’s cloud security course is mapped to the real-time job roles and responsibilities of cloud security professionals and is ideal for beginners as well as experienced cybersecurity professionals.
- Premier Training Provider specializing in Agile Training, with up to 70% fees subsidy + UTAP claimable courses.
- Trained > 10,000 participants locally for the past two years, conducted by Top Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers from the UK and Australia with > 15 years of hands-on experience in the Agile landscape.
- Fun and engaging activities-based learning, with lifelong online support for individual learners and transformation consultation sessions for corporate partners after course completion.
C|CSE is the only certification course that provides hands-on training in a simulated environment. More than 50 complex labs train learners to tackle real-world industry-level challenges for cloud security professional roles.
C|CSE, with its unique blend of vendor-neutral and vendor-specific concepts, trains candidates in the fundamentals while equipping them with job-ready practical skills.
- Plan, implement and execute cloud platform security for an organization
- Evaluate and mitigate security risks, threats, and vulnerabilities in a cloud platform
- Securely access cloud resources through identity and access management (IAM)
- Integrate best practices to secure cloud infrastructure components (network, storage and virtualization, and management)
- Evaluate and control organizational cloud network architecture by integrating various security controls the service provider offers
- Secure organizational cloud applications by understanding the secure software development lifecycle of cloud applications and by implementing additional security controls to enhance the security of hosted cloud applications
- Evaluate cloud storage techniques and threats on data stored in the cloud and understand how to protect cloud data from attacks
- Design and implement a GRC framework, a cloud incident response plan, and a business continuity plan for cloud services
- Implement and manage cloud security on various cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Utilize the security services and tools provided in Azure, AWS, and GCP to secure the organizational cloud environment
- Understand the shared responsibility model of the service provider
- Understand the legal implications associated with cloud computing to protect organizations
- Evaluate various cloud security standards, compliance programs, and features offered by AWS, Azure, and GCP, and perform cloud computing security audits
- Implement operational controls and standards to build, operate, manage, and maintain the cloud infrastructure
- Implement various threat detection and response services provided by Azure, AWS, and GCP to identify threats to an organization’s cloud services
- Understand and implement security for private, multi-tenant, and hybrid cloud environments
- As this course is mapped to the real-time job roles and responsibilities of cloud security professionals it is ideal for beginners as well as experienced cybersecurity professionals
- Learn the best practices to secure cloud infrastructure components, Secure organizational cloud applications, Evaluate cloud storage techniques
- Learn tools and techniques to configure public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- To understand how to design and maintain a secure cloud environment
Module 01: Introduction to Cloud Security
In this module, you will be presented with the core concepts of cloud computing, cloud service models, and cloud-based threats and vulnerabilities. The module highlights service provider components, such as evaluation and the shared security responsibility model, that are essential to conguring a secure cloud environment and protecting organizational resources.
Module 02: Platform and Infrastructure Security in the Cloud
This module explores the key components and technologies that form a cloud architecture and how to secure multi-tenant, virtualized, physical, and logical cloud components. This module demonstrates congurations and best practices for securing physical data centers and cloud infrastructures using the tools and techniques provided by Azure, AWS, and GCP.
Module 03: Application Security in the Cloud
The focus of this module is securing cloud applications and explaining secure software development lifecycle changes. It explains the multiple services and tools for application security in Azure, AWS, and GCP.
Module 04: Data Security in the Cloud
This module covers the basics of cloud data storage, its lifecycle, and various controls for protecting data at rest and data in transit in the cloud. It also addresses data storage features and the multiple services and tools used for securing data stored in Azure, AWS, and GCP.
Module 05: Operation Security in the Cloud
This module encompasses the security controls essential to building, implementing, operating, managing, and maintaining physical and logical infrastructures for cloud environments and the required services, features, and tools for operational security provided by AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Module 06: Penetration Testing in the Cloud
This module demonstrates how to implement comprehensive penetration testing to assess the security of an organization's cloud infrastructure and reviews the required services and tools used to perform penetration testing in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Module 07: Incident Detection and Response in the Cloud
This module focuses on incident response (IR). It covers the IR lifecycle and the tools and techniques used to identify and respond to incidents; provides training on using SOAR technologies; and explores the IR capabilities provided by AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Module 08: Forensics Investigation in the Cloud
This module covers the forensic investigation process in cloud computing, including various cloud forensic challenges and data collection methods. It also explains how to investigate security incidents using AWS, Azure, and GCP tools.
Module 09: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
This module highlights the importance of business continuity and disaster recovery planning in IR. It covers the backup and recovery tools, services, and features provided by AWS, Azure, and GCP to monitor business continuity issues.
Module 10: Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance in the Cloud
This module focuses on the various governance frameworks, models, and regulations (ISO/IEC 27017, HIPAA, and PCI DSS) and the design and implementation of governance frameworks in the cloud. It also addresses cloud compliance frameworks and elaborates on the AWS, Azure, and GCP governance modules.
Module 11: Standards, Policies, and Legal Issues in the Cloud
This module discusses standards, policies, and legal issues associated with the cloud. It also covers the features, services, and tools needed for compliance and auditing in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Upcoming Course Schedules & Details
FEE IN SGD
|No Upcoming Schedules
|No Upcoming Schedules
- Our classes are all live online classes that are conducted virtually
|Nett Fees + GST
|Singapore Citizen Aged below 40 and All PRs
|Nett Fees + GST
|Nett Fees + GST
Never have I attended such an engaging course and it makes my journey of Agile and Scrum journey much more fun and fulfilling. Trainer Stuart Mitchell has definitely take up the standard of teaching and coaching up many notches. Very insightful views from vast working experiences that Stu has. Highly recommended!
Dennis and team are just simply great to work with. They are prompt with their replies and clear with their instructions to ensure that learners get the best experience and learning journey with them. That's why I had chosen to go back to them for my CSPO course after taking my CSM course with them. I am looking forward to the post course gatherings and informal trainings which I heard they they organize after Covid.
Edwin Anuruddha Chow
The class was conducted in the best way possible (online zoom classes)! Stu is really passionate and shares many tips on facilitation. Highly recommend to anyone!
Quah Kai Li
Thanks for the CSM course, I found it a rewarding experience. The course was well set out, easy to understand, and had an amazing trainer and coach (Stuart). It wasn’t just about certification, but also gave insights to a lot of engagement techniques and real world experiences. I would highly recommend this course.
Senior Director at VISA Singapore
The CSPO course that I took recently from Agile Asia was excellent. The instructor Mr.Sam had made us understand the responsibility of a PO very easily, with good hands-on practices and Q&A sessions after each topic. I would recommend this course for anyone, who would like to acquire Agile skills in a short period.
Junior Product Associate
Absolutely wonderful course - The 2-day program was concise yet informative, also very engaging. Highly recommend anyone looking to do Certified Scrum Master to go with Agile Asia. The payment was also fuss-free, and if you are Singaporean, Skillsfuture credits were easily utilized
Abby Zhijun Wu
Excellent course. The trainer was very interactive and provided very useful examples and facilitation techniques that are relatable in the working world. It was a good and enriching experience engaging with the trainer and other team members via the different platforms used throughout the course.
Junior Product Associate
The program was concise and practical. I get to walk through the entire scrum process. Stu guided the team into role-playing for experiential learning! Much enjoyed! Word of caution: High energy and focus required throughout the course.
One of the best providers in the agile training space. The facilitators Stu and Sam have been there are done Scrum in large organizations and bring a wealth of knowledge. They convey concepts so well during classes that even people without a prior background can assimilate the knowledge easily.
Ajay Kumar Venkatasubramanian
Junior Product Associate
Attended CSM course by Stu Mitchell. Really enjoyed his lesson. Taught us how to be a good ScrumMaster. The techniques and case studies and engagement by the trainer, really showed the role is key in the scrum team. Definitely recommend.
This is an excellent training program conducted by a highly professional, knowledgeable and practicing trainer supported by a very motivated team. Stu Mitchell demonstrated in the real-life example of how to facilitate a Scrum team as a Scrum Master. His role plays often depict the real-life example
Poh Sing Low
Thanks again for the course, I found it excellent and connected directly to all the challenges we talked through (especially as I am in large scale scrum delivery, plugging into multiple waterfall teams/cultures - not easy!).
Executive Director, JP Morgan (October 2017)
As a course participant you will definitely learn how to implement Scrum, but more importantly, exposure to Stuart’s passion will give you both critical insights into the underlying, non obvious, issues and tools and techniques you can use to immediately increase the odds that your orgnanization’s
CSM Trainer (TCS)
I cleared my Scrum Master certification examination with 100% mark. I am so grateful for your efforts! Stuart is an incredible trainer. I will highly recommend you to my friends and colleagues
I had some agile experience going into the training, and it was very helpful to learn what I do well. More importantly, I learned what I don’t do well and how to change that.
Senior Scientist at Oracle