Terms and Conditions of AgileAsia Executive Education Programmes
Registration of AgileAsia Pte Ltd (AgileAsia) courses is through our website or via email to our course consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All courses are subject to confirmation. AgileAsia will send a confirmation email to participants 3-5 days before the class starts date.
The data provided will be used for course administration, including conducting any course-related surveys. The data may also be disclosed to relevant organizations that require the information, such as partners, certification awarding bodies, examination agencies, and government agencies.
2. IBF STS Funding
The IBF Standards
Training Scheme (IBF-STS) provides funding for training and assessment
programs accredited under the Skills Framework for Financial Services. It is
applicable for both Company-Sponsored and Non-Company-Sponsored individuals.
To qualify for the IBF funding, participants must be
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents physically based in Singapore.
- The trainee must achieve 100% attendance and pass all relevant assessments and examinations.
- Enhanced Funding Support: up to 90% of direct training cost - for training programs commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive)
- Training Allowance Grant: Nil
Company Sponsored Individuals*
- Enhanced Funding Support : 90% of direct training cost - for training programs commencing between 8 April 2020 and 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive)
- Training Allowance Grant: S$10/hour of eligible training and assessment hours for training commencing between 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022 (both dates inclusive)
- *Companies eligible to submit claims for company-sponsored participants:
- Singapore-based financial Institutions regulated by MAS (licensed or exempt from licensing by MAS)
- FinTech firms certified by Singapore FinTech Association
To know more about IBF
Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), visit IBF Website
Any registration of a course, whether online or otherwise, will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment by AgileAsia. Payment of course fees should be received by AgileAsia prior to any course commencement.
Payment of course fees constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. Payment can be made via:
4. Changes and Notifications
AgileAsia course schedules, including course content, fees, and availability, are subject to change.
The registrant's recourse in the event of any changes in the above clause is limited to one of the following.
- Enroll in the same course with a later start date. If there has been a change in course fees for the same course, the registrant will pay AgileAsia the difference between the fees.
- Enroll in another course conducted by AgileAsia. If the fees of the replacement course selected cost more than what has already been paid to AgileAsia, the registrant would pay AgileAsia the difference between the fees. Conversely, if the fees of the replacement course selected cost less than what has already been paid to AgileAsia, AgileAsia will make a refund of the difference to the registrant.
- Withdraw from the course. AgileAsia will fully refund the fees if the registrant has already paid the fee (subject to clause 4).
5. Cancellations and Refunds
AgileAsia cancels a class: AgileAsia reserves the right to cancel any class at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for such cancellations. If the registrant's class is canceled before its commencement, AgileAsia will make a full refund of all course fees already paid by the registrant.
AgileAsia reserves the right to allow registrants to cancel the registration; an administration fee of SGD$50.00 will be chargeable upon cancellation with no valid reasons. Refer to Clause 4 for details.
Generally, all refund claims will be completed within 2-8 weeks from the date of refund submission. There may be a slight delay when processing the refund during peak periods. AgileAsia will do its best to minimize the delay.
Notice of any course rescheduling or cancellation must be received at least seven (7) working days before the course start date.
Canceling or rescheduling a course less than seven (7) working days without notification is subject to a forfeit of course fees. Course fees are also forfeited for no-shows on the course day.
For valid reasons, no admin fee will be imposed. Registrants must write in to AgileAsia with supporting documents at least Seven (7) working days before the course date. Valid reasons include:
- Death or illness of immediate family members
- Military deployment (In-camp-training)
- Hospitalization leave
- Official overseas business trips
For medical emergencies, the appropriate medical advice must be submitted within five (5) days after the "no-show" on the course date.
6. Issuance of Certificates
Participants must meet a minimum attendance rate of 75% and pass the assessment to be issued a Certificate of Completion.
Although the courses conducted by AgileAsia are for educational purposes, neither AgileAsia nor its employees make any representations, warranties or guarantees regarding the qualification or appointment of AgileAsia employees or that any registrant will obtain any particular result, including, without limitation, assessing any examination or mastering any particular discipline or skill or achieve any other tangible result.
AgileAsia or its employees shall not be liable to any registrant or any third party for any personal injuries or any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or for lost profits) resulting from the registrant's application for or attendance of any course conducted by AgileAsia.
The registrant agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AgileAsia, its subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, and partners from and against any claim, demand, or legal proceeding, including legal expenses, made by any third party or arising from or out of the registrant's breach of the terms and conditions herein.
Grants and subsidies are subjected to legal or regulatory obligations (eg, Committee For Private Education, Skillsfuture Singapore, Ministry of Manpower, Institute of Banking and Finance, IMDA, etc.). Refer to the relevant bodies for more details.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions herein are governed solely by the laws of Singapore. The registrant hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Singapore in all disputes arising out of or relating to the registrant's application for or attendance of any course conducted by AgileAsia.