-->
Formerly Theanthropy Pte Ltd
phone-call

Contact Support

+65 67978801

Call Us

Agile For Everyone

To survive and thrive in this Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous (VUCA) world, leading companies are reaping significant benefits by embracing agility at scale. Enterprise agility reimagines an organization as a collection of the high-performing workforce, each with a clear purpose and the skills it needs.

An entire agile-trained workforce can swiftly adapt and change with businesses' growth. Shifting needs to be more effective, responsive, resilient, and competitive, even during volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous times.

This one-day course aims to equip all the supporting staff with the right agile mindset and practical support skills to become a cohesive and high-performing Agile supporting team to contribute to building a sustainable Agile Organization.

This course is delivered by: Bernard

15+ Yrs Experienced Trainers

10000+ Professionals Enrolled

Upto 70% Subsidy

Ratings:

Course Overview

As more and more organizations adopt Agile methodologies to deliver high values projects, proper training is only given to those who need to perform the role of Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Development Team, which usually make up 5% of the workforce. The remaining 95% of the support and operating staff must be trained in Agile processes, mindset, and practical skills to support the Agile Team.

Agile For Everyone aims to equip all the supporting staff with the right agile mindset and practical support skills to become a cohesive and high-performing Agile supporting team to contribute to building a Sustainable Agile Organization.

This course is designed for everyone working in an Agile environment who needs practical agile supporting skills to scale up their support to assist the Agile Team (Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Development Team) to thrive in their digital transformation journey.

  • Premier Training Provider specializing in Agile Training, with up to 70% fees subsidy + UTAP claimable courses.
  • Trained > 10,000 participants locally for the past two years, conducted by Top Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers from the UK and Australia with > 15 years of hands-on experience in the Agile landscape. 
  • Fun and engaging activities-based learning, with lifelong online support for individual learners and transformation consultation sessions for corporate partners after course completion.

AWARDS & RECOGNITION - EGCDF

The variety of approaches that include in this training are:

  1. Facilitated interactive scenarios and case study discussions by top expert Agilists who have transformed several organizations across the globe
  2. Experiential learning through mini-project simulations, role plays, quizzes, and games, where the concepts of user stories, Agile estimation, and release planning are practiced
  3. Candidates can implement the learned practices easily at their workplace by learning through hands-on sessions.

How Can You Tell if an Agile Coach is Effective?

At the end of the course, participants will be able to:


  • Describe what is “Agile” and “Agile Mindset”
  • Describe the benefits of adopting Agile at work
  • Differentiate between Agile vs Conventional ways of working
  • Identify imperatives to Agile Collaboration
  • Recognize Agile Values and Principles
  • Identify Agile Practice, Techniques & Supporting Skills
  • Apply Agile way of working & Supporting Skills

A Certificate of Completion will be issued to all learners upon course completion.

How does an Agile mindset pave the way for professional success?

As more and more organizations adopt Agile methodologies to deliver high values projects, proper training is only given to those who need to perform the role of Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Development Team, which usually make up 5% of the workforce.

The remaining 95% of the support and operating staff must be trained in Agile processes, mindset, and practical skills to support the Agile Team.



Next Schedule

No Upcoming Schedules

Curriculum

Upcoming Course Schedules & Details

For eligible company sponsored participants, please send details to training@agileasia.com for registration as the Invoice will be issued under company name. Participants may make payment using this Invoice and receipt issued for reimbursement.

DATE

TIMINGS

FEE IN SGD

TRAINERS

REGISTER

No Upcoming Schedules

Please Note:

  • This course is for anyone who need to know about what is Agile.

TBA

TBA

Singapore Citizen Aged 40 and above
Course Fees $ 700.00
Funding 0 %
Nett Fees $ 700.00
GST $ 56.00
Nett Fees + GST $ 756.00
Singapore Citizen Aged below 40 and All PRs
Course Fees $ 700.00
Funding 0 %
Nett Fees $ 700.00
GST $ 56.00
Nett Fees + GST $ 756.00
Others
Course Fees $ 700.00
Funding 0 %
Nett Fees $ 700.00
GST $ 56.00
Nett Fees + GST $ 756.00

Please Note:

TBA

Frequently Asked Questions

Enquire Now