- Certified Scrum Trainer(CST)
Energy, Caring, and Fun. Sam brings these to every aspect of his work and life as a Leader, Coach, Trainer, and Facilitator. Sam works for the Commonwealth Bank in Australia, and in his current role, he runs the Bank’s Agility Practice, leading the Bank’s team of Agile coaches and helps people adopt better ways of working and leading.
Sam is a Certified Scrum Trainer(CST) from Scrum Alliance. He completed his MBA from Macquarie Business School and BEng (Hons) in Electronic & Electrical Engineering from the University of Nottingham. Sam, with over 32+ years of experience, has played many roles in the teams such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Practice Lead, Training Lead, Program Lead, and Sales Lead.
- Global Head of Agile Practice: Agile Practice and Chief Product Owner for Agility across the whole of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia for 8,000 staff working in Scrum and Kanban.
- Agile Practice Lead Wealth Management: Agile Practice lead and Product Owner for the Wealth Management business unit Agile Practice.
- Program Lead Scaled Agile project: Program Lead for Customer Engagement Engine scaled Agile project with 8 Scrum teams.
- Agile Coach Regulatory Project: Agile Coach for the Financial Claims Scheme regulatory project.
- Scrum Master Finance Project: Scrum Master on the Simple and Easy Procurement Program which delivered a benefits profile of $250M.
- Program Lead OCM capability: Program lead for Change Capability Program which created the CBA methodology for OCM based on Prosci/ADKAR.
- Program Lead Infrastructure: Led the Workplace Technologies Improvement Program as Program Lead.
- Executive Portfolio Manager: Responsible for the successful delivery of Enterprise Services Service Support (ESSS) programs and projects for Wealth Management IT (WMIT) and Group Governance IT (GGIT).
TOP 5 STRENGTHS OF SAM
1. Arranger – He loves initiating and managing change
2. Communication – He loves stories and storytelling
3. Developer – He loves to see potential and progress in people
4. Positivity – He loves to live life to its fullest
5. Relator – He loves close caring mutual relationships
Other Relevant Information