Charlie is an Exponential Keynote Speaker, Business Futurist, Innovation Strategist and Disruption Advisor. As a Business Futurist, Charlie analyses, imagines and explains the future, especially on how technology will impact, disrupt and empower businesses, industries, professions and economies. As an Innovation Strategist, he inspires, advises and speaks to organisations and leaders to imagine, innovate and transform in the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Charlie has been featured in international and Asian media such as BBC, Financial Times, Al Jazeera, Asian Scientist, Channel News Asia, MediaCorp, Straits Times, and Business Times.
He is the Founding President of The Innovators Institute, Ambassador of SingularityU Singapore, the local chapter of Singularity University, and Adjunct Advisor at International Data Corporation (IDC).
Charlie received his MBA from the NUS Business School and BSc (First Class) Honours in Computer Science from University of Manchester, UK. He is trained in strategic futures, design and innovation at Singularity University (in Silicon Valley), Oxford University’s Said Business School and Stanford University. He is also an Authorized Expert in Exponential Organizations (ExO) methodology.
He is the Regional Judge of the prestigious IDC Asia-Pacific Digital Transformation Awards and on the steering committee and judging panel of Singapore Human Resources Awards 2018.
- Business Futurist & Disruption Expert: Founder of Everything 4.0
- Innovation Strategist: Founding President of The Innovators Institute
- Exponential Educator: Ambassador and Chapter Leader of SingularityU (Singapore), which is the worldwide alumni network of Singularity University
- Technology Analyst: Adjunct Advisor at International Data Corporation (IDC)
- Futures Trainer: Exponential Innovation Programme Lead at Singapore Civil Service College
- Exponential Organisations Consultant: Authorised Expert at ExO Works
- Digital Transformation Thought Leader: International Judge IDC Digital Transformation Awards Asia-Pacific