Sustainability is only sustainable if everyone is involved. To be truly sustainable, all workforce must be trained in sustainability awareness to create a ripple effect, cultivate sustainable cultures in our workplaces, and ensure everyone is involved. Sustainable thinking must be incorporated into every individual's job, in the work they do every day.
Sustainability has become a vital foundation for many businesses and organizations, including listed companies, small and medium enterprises, social enterprises, and public agencies. More recently and critically, there has been intensive attention on the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) pillars of sustainability and the implications of climate change. Stakeholders in all spheres require leaders to be responsible to the community and society and contribute to sustainable development.
Having a Prestige Sustainability Certification clearly shows you have the knowledge and skills to drive sustainable growth with a clear purpose and significant impact.
Benefits of taking Sustainability
- Reduced Costs Sustainable business practices can help companies save money in several ways.
- Increased profits Sustainable businesses enjoy increased profits because they operate more efficiently and have lower overhead costs.
- Improved public image Consumers are increasingly interested in sustainable products and services leading to increased sales, profits, and market share.
- Greater employee satisfaction Employees tend to be happier and more engaged in their work, which leads to a more productive workforce and lowers employee turnover rates.
- Enhanced social responsibility Sustainable businesses are more likely to be socially responsible, which is vital for many reasons.